Sunday, October 16, 2011

Only the Beginning

I have made the extremely cliche original decision to make a blog. I'm not totally sure what I'll be primarily using it for - but I'm thinking mainly my photography and random things I get the urge to write. 

I am very, very thankful it rained today. Rainy/cloudy weather is the best weather to take photos in. Well, unless the rain is powerful enough to corrode you or ruin your equipment, I guess. Anyways, I forced Becca t
o come outside and take pictures with me. And forced I definitely mean: 'gently coaxed'. Another benefit to the rain is just that it makes everything looks cool, as lame as that sounds.
Me and Becca also tried to make a... rainbow cake. In retrospect, I suppose we should've known it wasn't really that good of an idea. At all. Ever. Somehow it oozed out of our round pan.. I'm not even sure how it really happened, quite frankly. Then the batter started dripping in the oven. I don't know about you, but black cripsies in the bottom of an oven is not one of my favorite things to clean up. I think we managed to salvage the cake though. No lie. It actually looks kind of normal.

Before:

(To keep from me looking like a total idiot, I'm not going to post a 'during' picture.)

After:
Alright. So it pretty much looks like a diseased blood cell. I think it did okay considering.
Pictures I took today:








No comments:

Post a Comment