Sunday, December 4, 2011

Got to love new friends

Panda time.
Me, Lina, and Becca went Black Friday shopping. I kind of mentioned that in my last post. It's probably five times crazier in Utah than in Idaho. Or at least, it felt like that. Imagine swimming in a pool of sweaty bodies - oh, and they turned on the heater too. One lady was actually pushing Becca in the back with her shopping bags. Talk about inconsiderate haha, I hope I never have to resort to pushing children around to get somewhere. We ended up getting lunch at the food court there (also probably another bad idea, the lines were massive) and literally every single table was full. Eventually some elderly couple said they were finished and let us sit down with our food. I was pretty thankful, considering we had be wandering aimlessly for about ten minutes or so. 

My attempt at being Abstract?

Amazing, magical drinks.
The Noodles and Company in Utah had the most amazing drink machine. It was touchscreen and I felt like it pretty much had every drink imaginable. I got some Peach Dasani thing. I mean, if you're given a chance like that why go with something normal? That's just not right. Becca and Cami always get the Macaroni and Cheese there, but I feel like it's going to clog my arteries when I eat it. It's cheese sauce+more cheese, essentially. Blegh. So, I got this chicken thing. It was sorta spicy, but nothing's wrong with a little spice. 


This>Becca's Macaroni and Cheese she ordered

Photo of my Grandparents' clock

Just my new Bestie.
Last, but most certainly not least (Really I just saved this bit for last because I knew I might ramble.) I found my dad's old Canon EOS Elan II in his office. He has a 28-200m lens too. I ended up talking to him about it for awhile. It needs a new battery, because I think someone left it on - whoever did, I smite thee. All the film we have now is going to be expired, my dad bought the camera when he was in college and I think possibly before I was born. So, once I cross those hurdles I'm just going to have to get used to the Manual on it. I think I'll try shooting in b/w film rather than color at first. Black and white just has a nice feel to it, and I think it can create a better image compared to something in color in some cases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment